After reading all these negative remarks about Eilon Amidor.The famous builder in Scarsdale.

I researched, my attorneys researched as well as my real estate broker. This is what I found and had to clarify these negative remarks. He built my home in 2015 and I love everything about it. Eilon is so smart and uses the best architects, engineers, stone fabricators, and designers.

He also lives in the area and has lived there for 13 years. When ever there is a problem is is right there to fix it. Even after his warranty finished. He was still at my house helping me with minor issues.

I posted a legal letter where one women made up all these fake names and wrote defaming things about him. Don't believe the negative posts.

Look at this apology letter.It's unfortunate these sites still let these negative comments show.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Theresa Group and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Theresa Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Theresa Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Theresa Group?

Comments